Chisel-cultivator the Ndume way means
- Tractor Operated machine
- 1 to 1.5 ft Depth cultivation
- Leveler attachment adjustable
- More Acres cultivated with less fuel.
- Leaves your moisture from the previous season underground where it should be.
- Incorporates crop residue into the topsoil where it should be.
- Eliminates all pans caused by conventional ploughing.
- Reduces erosion because moisture can penetrate deep down.
- Leaves your field in a state that means one harrowing is usually enough for a seed bed.
The Chisel cultivator are manufactured in size to suit tractors from 35-60 hp.
- 70 mm x 70 mm high stress box section
- Distance between tines: 15 mm
- Number of banks: 2
- Width of frame: 5 ft
- 3 point linkage mounting brackets category 2 or 3
- Number of tines: 5 (Fix)
- Under beam clearance: 630 mm
- Inter-tine clearance: (Fix)
- Length: 1905 mm
- Width: 2150 mm
- Height: 1030 mm
- Weight (Kg): 320Kg